Tuesday, March 6, 2007

So it begins...

So it finally happened, i got the dollars i was waiting for so i could start my project.


I must admit, i didnt start out with $200 , but $215.. so i gave myself a bit of a head start.


The site i will be playing at is Wsex, because of the 100% rakeback, and the great significanse of the rake on those small limits..





So i started out playing 3 tables of 0,5-1$ fixed limit Hold em, I found my self in a pretty good state of mind and had gained some motivation through reading a couple of books and felt ready for my challenge.





The first half hour went by and i was cruising along as i found myself up like 20BB, but then things turned.. i flopped the nuts with AA on the flop A 9 3 with 2 spades, the turn came 8 of spades and this guy led into me, and i decided to reraise, he just called , but when the river came the J of spades i had to check behind and watch him take it down with KQ and the Q of spades.. After that hand i didnt seem to make many hands and actually i was steaming for a while.. i played too many pots and made som bad calls.


But after all i managed to climb my way back over to the plus-side and ended up a total of $18 dollars up as you can see from my PT-screenshot



So as you see my Stats after day 1 is $18 up and i have $109 in pending rakeback after almost 7hours of play so I am actually a bit ahead of schedule.

Thats it for this time , and I'll keep you posted.

Until next time - See ya

1 comment:

THEO said...

Bekkestad og Grini følger deg tett fra skolebenken