Thursday, March 8, 2007

Downhill to Strikes and Spare's

Yes, thats actually what i have been doing these last hours of play.
After I was getting along pretty good in the beginning , and found myself up over 120BB total, I have been losing, and I have been losing alot. And this is where my real challenge lies, in minimizing my losses, at this point this is something i really suck at , and because of how bad i played now i will have to take some days off, and hope to get back in the game when i feel ready to grind it out. The lack of profit can ofcourse be partly blamed by cold cards, but mostly when i get like 4-5 bad beats on a row i begin steaming like crazy, and often cripples my stacks in a very short time.

Anyway the stats are as follows : Hours played: 13 and total BR = 219$

This Puts me behind schedual and I will have to hope for better days.

Finally I can add that me , my girlfriend (madammen) and Gunman with his Girlfriend was out bowling yesterday and had ourselves a couple of beers, was really nice and ofcourse i ended up winning both rounds of bowling. ;)

Might be a couple of days until the next update now , but until next time

Seeya!

No comments: