Friday, March 2, 2007

From Zero to Hero

Hello there!

I just thought i could make a little introduction of myself:

My name is Tommy Ruud, and I'm a 23 year old pokerplayer from Kolbotn, Norway. I have a Lovely Girlfriend and we share a nice apartment together.
I have been playing poker or Texas Hold em that is , for about 6-7 years. I have been playing mostly Fixed limit Holdem for the past few years and have been playing any limit from 1-2$ up to 30-60$..
But Lately i have been running bad and also been in some kind of semi-tilt state of mind every time i have been sitting down at a "internet Pokertable". This is actually why i created this blog , to get the seriousity up a noch and hopefully turn things Around.
Lately I have been reading some blogs and posts on several forums about people starting some kind of grinding projects, and i find it really exciting to follow it.
This Inspired me to start a Project on my own, I have decided to call it From Zero to Hero.

Basicly what I will do is, try to convert 200$ into $20 000 in 200 hours, i will start at 0,5-1$ with a 200 BB bankroll and move up in limit when i have 300BB for the next level. This meaning i will be moving up to 2-4 at $1200 and 3-6 at $1800 and so on...

I hope to get started by Wednesday and Will keep you all posted on the results.

Wish me luck

Until next time , see ya!

No comments: